WORK-STUDY COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT
Duration : 1 year
Type of contract : Apprenticeship
Missions within the Information Systems Department :
Develop and maintain the communication solutions of GIE OSIRIS
- Evolution and development of SHAREPOINT solutions in relation with communication and Information Systems departments.
- Redesign of the OSIRIS intranet (Graphics and development of the social part)
- Redesign of the OSIRIS internet
- Definition of a new graphic charter for all the documents, sites, presentations, ...
- Deployment of digital communication tools in various GIE's departments.
- Development of the GIE OSIRIS’s video platform
- Design of video support for promotions of the services and the company
- Design of video tutorials and associed quizzes
- Devlopment of touch-screen terminals for the reception department
- Monitoring of video solutions, social networks, virtual reality.
- Technical and economic evaluation of solutions
- Drafting of rules and procedures for using the tools, documentation.
Possibility of accomodation during the work-study period
Nearby : Train station, A7 freeway entrance / exit